Sales of bus tickets during Spring Festival rush begins
Sales of bus tickets for the Spring Festival travel rush period, which will begin on Jan 28 and end on March 8, started in Nantong on Jan 15, local media outlets reported.
Nantong Automobile Transportation Group, the city's major bus operator, has introduced chartered routes for university students and tourists as part of efforts to improve the transportation efficiency and to meet the travel demand.
Passengers can buy bus tickets by scanning the following QR codes, on self-service machines at the bus stations, or at ticket offices across the city.
QR codes of WeChat mini programs for Feihe Public Transportation (L) and Bus Steward (R), on which passengers can buy bus tickets. [Photo/ntjoy.com]
1. Passengers must wear masks and have their temperature taken before entering the bus station.
2. Passengers must present their ID cards before boarding the bus.
3. Passengers who buy tickets on the WeChat mini programs can board the bus using their ID cards. There is no need for physical tickets.
4. Passengers with children under 1.2 meters should register their information at the station’s service desk.
5. Inflammable, explosive, poisonous, radioactive, or corrosive substances, as well as knives are not allowed to be taken into the station.
Hotlines for buying tickets
Hai'an Bus Station: 0513-88931111
Rugao Bus Station: 0513-87511699
Rudong Bus Station: 0513-84191104
Tongzhou Bus Station: 0513-86515246
Haimen Bus Station: 0513-82212564
Qidong Bus Station: 0513-83312498
Nantong East Bus Station, Yongxing Bus Station, Nantong West Bus Station, Jiuyugang Bus Station, Langshan Bus Station, Sutong Bus Station: 400-111-2816